We can provide you with a turnkey solution for your HRSG cleaning!
The following are areas of expertise for West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting:
- HRSG Cleaning
- SCR Catalyst Cleaning
- CO Catalyst Cleaning and Ammonia Injection Grid Cleaning
Our whole concentration will be on providing for the demands of the plant.
• We will reevaluate whether we need more workers or equipment in order to accomplish this job properly and on schedule.
• We can start cleaning your units once all plant requirements have been satisfied.
The urgency with which your project must be finished is recognized by West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting. We are building equipment that generates revenue, and it is crucial to us that the project is finished as soon as possible. Our staff is aware of this. We work hard to do the best work in the least amount of time feasible while yet finishing the project safely.
When our crew completes an HRSG cleaning, our aim is straightforward.
to boost the customer’s earnings so they can personally witness the REVENUE they have generated with HRSG cleaning.
Technology for Dry Ice Blasting West Virginia
Our superior equipment sets us apart from other HRSG dry ice-blasting businesses. West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting has the answers you need, thanks to its cutting-edge and ground-breaking dry ice blasting equipment!
For dry ice blasting, the most cutting-edge apparatus and dry ice blasting tools are utilized.
• The West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting system uses a single hose as opposed to a two-hose system. The single hose system propels ice at 900 fps, making it the fastest and most potent ice blasting machine available.
• One benefit of the single-hose method is that there are no length restrictions. With a dual hose arrangement, production decreases as you move away from the unit because the amount of water that can be released from the nozzle is severely constrained.
• In addition, we provide a huge selection of customizable nozzles. As a result, cleaning particular areas and angles produces better outcomes.
Utilizing better technology will allow you to get greater results, which will benefit the environment.
Dry Ice Blasting and HRSG Cleaning
• To reduce back pressure and improve heat transfer, an HRSG needs to be cleaned thoroughly.
• Using high pressure will help clean the fin tubes more effectively.
• A solely 350 PSI at 1300 CFM compressor.
• Careful planning must be used to address each tube lane.
• Our staff will be able to operate effectively with the right time management.
• West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting before and after, as well as a borescope check following cleaning to ensure nothing was missed.
Tube Lane Manipulation with Dry Ice Blasting
The dry ice-blasting nozzle used on the underside of the tube bundles is the last one. The application of dry ice to the underside of tube bundles is a specialty of West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting.
Tube lane manipulation is utilized to access the deepest portions of the tube bundle. To ensure that the tubes in the open lane are fully cleaned, a special nozzle assembly is introduced.
• After thoroughly cleaning and inspecting each lane, we moved on to the next one and repeated the procedure.
Never hesitate to get a free, no-obligation service quote from West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting for any HRSG cleaning services. To find out more about our cleaning alternatives for your HRSG business, get in touch with us right away. Our representatives will come to your office to go over your alternatives. Give us a call; we’re here to assist.
Get Your No-Obligation Quote Right Away!
Contact West Virginia Dry Ice Blasting (304) 885-1825 to set up an appointment for cost estimates and free service quotations for dry ice blasting. During your company on-site visit, one of our trained experts will discuss the various options open to you concerning the dry ice blasting services you require. In addition, you can phone us anytime with any queries about our services; we are here to help you. You may also find many of our videos on the following YouTube Channel.